- We do everything possible in our power to protect your privacy. We never use your email address or other identifying information from anything that you send to us.
- We do NOT sell or disclose your personally identifying information to any third party for any reason.
- We do NOT store cookies or other information on your computer. Depending on your browser’s settings, it may store copies of web pages (temporary files) and a list of pages you visited (history). Please refer to your own browser’s documentation for more information about this and other privacy issues.
- We do NOT send you emails without your explicit permission.
- We do NOT share non-personal, aggregate, or summary, information regarding our users with other third parties.
- If you have any more questions or concern about us and our practices you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All your queries will be responded to within a reasonable period of time, 48 hours.