Home

Female Libido Enhancers EXPOSED!

Alert: Our Top Rated Female Libido Boosting Gel Was Featured On The Famous TV Show “The Doctors”

Click here for Our Top Recommendation’s Review

picture 2 text

If you’ve ever felt ashamed that your sex life isn’t as fantastic and fulfilling as everyone else’s – don’t be!

Many people often feel that sex is overrated because it is unrewarding for them and as such, they avoid it as much as they can.

If you long to reach the sensuous place that all of your girlfriends talk about day in and day out – if you want to finally experience what it’s like to realize and use your true sexual potential – then you’re in the right place.

It’s time for you to have the sex life you’ve always dreamed of, and we can help!

As of late, you’ve surely noticed a ton of different sites hawking herbal supplement and topical cream products aimed at sprucing up women’s sex lives. There are so many different resources and so many different products, that it can be very overwhelming trying to keep track of all the information.

Which products are good? Which products are bad? Which ones have the best value?

For the most part, many women need to find the answers to these questions through trial and error, and seeing as how many of these products are quite pricey; this can be a very expensive way to go about things indeed!

Thankfully, we’re here to help.

Who Are We?

We here at Women’s Health Weekly are a group of knowledgeable females who’ve been in this industry in various forms for quite some time. Because of this experience and level of immersion, we know exactly what works and what does not work. This website is actually the result of a collective decision we all made to share our experience in the hopes of helping women make the right choice the first time in regards to sprucing up their sex lives at long last.

Together, we have examined and studied every single sensual and sexual supplement on the market today that we could get hold of – and trust us — we’ve looked in every nook and cranny of the industry. Once again, here is where our experience within this industry has helped immensely. We’ve got every single base and product covered, thankfully for you. We’re glad and happy to help because we know just how important a fulfilling and satisfying sex life truly is!

What We Can Do For You

Since we realize your time is so precious and you’re likely a very busy woman, we feature our research and scores in the easiest and simplest way possible. As a result of this, you save untold amounts of time and money not having to go and track down and read up on every single supplement. This website is here so you can know the cream of the crop in regards to the supplements and creams. And that pun was intended! =)

Because sexual supplements have become a cutting-edge topic of study in labs around the world, recent developments and even products come out all the time. Know full well that we’re fully committed to staying on top of all of this news for you, so you’ll have a one stop resource equipped with the knowledge and products to make your sex life exciting, rewarding and fun again!

We’re here for you and we’re doing everything that we can to help you out. We’ve been there, so we know how frustrating it is to have a poor sex drive and sex life. It can completely mess up every other area of your life in a snap.

So congratulations on finding us! We know that not all women are able to find us, and because of this, spend their valued time and money searching for the supplements and products that work. As frustrating as this is, we take heart in knowing that we are doing all that we can to help the women that do find us achieve sexual satisfaction once again. Like you for instance!

Kick back, relax and know that you’re among good company. Having a fantastic sex life truly is a very big part of the spice of life. Get ready to get it back! Be excited and be happy! The sexual fulfillment you’ve longed for so long is not far off!

So what’ya say?

Are you ready to do this?

Do you trust us?

Excellent. Let’s begin getting you on the fast-track to sexual satisfaction and orgasm intensity you never believed even existed!

All you need to do is follow our top recommendations and you’ll be good to go!

Top Female Libido Enhancement Gels – Recently Featured on “The Doctors” TV Show

Top Female Libido Enhancement Pills

Kindly read through our answers before posting your questions as your query may already have been answered. We may not reply to your question if it has already been asked by someone else and replied to. Thanks!

Disclaimer: Results mentioned in replies to questions are not typical and may vary.

527 Responses to “Home”

1. lulredmonkey says:

I’ve been with my husband 16 years and I started losing my sex drive about 4 years ago. I’m 33 we have five kids and my sex drive is pretty much non existing due to low self esteem, caused by him being a compulsive cheater. I have major depression and anxiety. Will I ever be a sexual person again.?

• admin says:

You are only 33 and there is no reason why you cannot regain your sex drive. 5 children and a busy life means stress, anxiety and no time for one’s own self. Try to take some time out for yourself and your husband where you can spend some romantic time together. These supplements would definitely help as well but you will need to take additional steps to make your sex life rock again!

2. Missy says:

Im 18 years old, and I used to feel aroused and have sex and enjoy it but this past year. I feel NOTHING! what so ever. No sexual urge and when I have sex a barley feel anything. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I feel like I cant have a relationship with anyone cause this gets in the way. Would pills help?

• admin says:

Considering your age, yes there is a very good chance that these would help. Hormonal changes can lead to a drop in libido and hersolution/provestra is designed to correct that and get your desire back -not to mention making sex more enjoyable as well.

3. Akira says:

Hi, I’m 19 and I’ve been experiencing problems lately. I’ve been with my boyfriend on and off for the last couple of years, but during the summer I dated someone else. I’ve been having problems with my boyfriend in bed since we got back together in the beginning of August. I don’t know if it was the mental hurt from the break up that’s stopping me from getting aroused, or if something is wrong. I had to take penicillin for an oral surgery and afterwards I had a yeast infection. Then recently I had a bladder infection as well. I can do fine and everything feels fine when I’m alone, but when I’m with my partner it’s just painful. We’ve tried so many things but it’s just painful because of being too tight, almost as if I cannot relax. It used to be great before we broke up at the beginning of the summer, but ever since we’ve gotten back together I’ve just had problems and I can’t enjoy it anymore, and I used to enjoy it a lot! I love him but I can’t figure out what could be wrong. Do you think it’s a mental or physical problem? Please help! Thank you.

• admin says:

It seems like a combination of mental and physical factors. You firstly need to relax and not think too much about being too tight and not able to feel the same. A relaxed mind is very important to enjoy sex. Secondly, a serious of infections and possible antibiotic treatment for them could have had an adverse impact on your desire and ability to enjoy sex. Usually this is temporary and your body regains it’s normal sex drive pretty quickly but if you think you are not able to regain it, these supplements would definitely help you.

4. Winona says:

I am entirely jealous of this. I’m 21 and have been with my boyfriend for a whole year and have yet to have an orgasm during sex.

5. Lorena says:

Hi Im 22 years old a virgin but I get aroused too easily. I have a boyfriend that I’ve been with for 2 months already but even the slightest touch or kiss makes me wet I can’t stand it!!! Its embarrassing I just want to feel normal……is there something wrong with me what would in do??

6. Lynn says:

Im 42 yrs old and have had a complete hyst. In 2001… I have absolutely no sex drive anymore. I’m with the love of my life and have been together for 11 years. I’ve turned her down countless times because I just can’t get in the mood no matter how bad I want to be with her. It’s straining our relationship because the lack of that closeness. I have medical problems and suffer depression and I’m being treated for those but doctors look at me like I’m stupid when I mention my loss of my sexual appetite! I don’t know what to do…… Please help!

• admin says:

Depression and all these medications do have an adverse impact on libido, not to mention hysterectomy. It is difficult to say if these supplements would be able to help because you are suffering from multiple medical problems but I guess the only way to find out is to try them out. You might need to try them for at least 3 months and see if they are helping. Otherwise go ahead and claim your money back.

7. Sami says:

I am 21, very low libido and sex drive, dont feel much during intercourse, never had any tiggly amazing feeling or orgasm.
    Help!

• admin says:

At 21, you should definitely feel more than you do. Have you seen a doctor to check if there is some underlying medical condition causing this? You can also try the gel to get that feeling you desire and it will also help you want more.

8. billiejo says:

I am 33 years old have been with my partner for 5 years, I have 3 children and a full time job. I have NO sex drive what so ever. This is putting a toll on my relationship and I need help on what I can to do get my drive back. I do not want him going and looking for it some place else! please help

• admin says:

3 children and a full time job – I am guessing a lot of stress and no time for yourself and possibly your husband. Stress is one of the biggest contributing factors for low sex drive. You should try and find some time alone with your husband and possible go for some romantic drive or dinner. You could try hersolution as well which would help you relax and create conditions for revival of your libido. All the best

9. Donna says:

I am 53 years old and on blood pressure meds and have not had a period for the past 8 months and have no sex drive. Can I take these pills while being on blood pressure meds?

• admin says:

Although these pills are natural and safe, it is recommended that you consult your doctor before taking them if you are on any medication.

10. Andrea says:

I’m a 67 year old woman. I’m married 8 years now, my husband still finds me very sexy and desireable, sadly the feelings aren’t mutual. He’s 63 ruggedly handsome, tall nice guy. He has a penile implant, (any woman’s dream), and is very patient and considerate. But I have Cystitis, a tipped bladder, uretha problems requiring dialations, and several years ago had a male urologist seriuosly damage my clitoris, (I believe purposely during a urethal dialation). My female doctor ignores my intense libido catastrophe. I’m a Christian and want to be a wife but I have no no no sexual desire. Orgasms are over. Is there a pill that would help me??

• admin says:

Sorry to hear about your problems but there is no way to know for sure if these supplements would help or not. Since there are multiple issues to be dealt with in your case, all I can say is that you could give them a try and see if they work for you.

11. Renee says:

Im 46yrs of age, I’ve been with my husband for 10yrs who has always had a very high sex drive. I used to love having sex but in the last 3yrs it seems more of a chore. I’d rather be mowing the grass. I have no sex drive or desire at all. I love my husband very much and want to please him, thank goodness he’s a patient and understanding man, but I’m tired of just going through the motions I want the want to and desire back. Please help…..

• admin says:

Since there is no medical reason for the decrease of your libido, a combination of these pills and the gel should help you immensely.

12. Amy says:

Hi I’m 20 years old and have never been that interested in sex. I think it is mainly because i have never been able to reach an orgasm. I love my partner (of five years) but he seems to get frustrated that i cant get to the point which e reaches. I think its just me. Any ideas??

• admin says:

Are you able to reach an orgasm through masturbation? If yes, it is possible because of the techniques and the positions you use during sex. You should talk to your partner to make sure he understands what gets you going and help him make you cum. Of course, using the gel will also help you cross that last mile that you seem to be missing.

13. Luisa says:

I’m 24 years old and I have never enjoy sex very much. The most difficult part is getting turned on because I don’t enjoy being fingered or oral sex. Once I’m already in the act is not that bad but i never get to have an orgasm. I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years and and it truly frustrates me because I love him very much and don’t want to loose him over this issue. PLEASE HELP!

• admin says:

Well, seems like you have a naturally low libido. Unfortunately a few of us are made like that but the good news is that you can do something to change that to an extent. You should talk to your doctor first to see if there anything medically wrong which needs intervention. You should maintain a healthy life and exercise regularly. And you can try these supplements as well which are designed to address the specific problems you are experiencing.

14. Elizabeth says:

Im 22 years old and have been with my partner for 3 years now. I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2010 in which i had a laparoscopy. Since then my partner and I’s sex life has gone from 2 to three times and day to once a week, if that. I don’t really get horny anymore… Its mostly before we have sex thats the trouble. Once we are doing it i am fine but before hand i find i have to make ALOT of effort to make myself want to do it!
    I love my partner and i am sexually attracted to him… i think its me.

• admin says:

Sex drive after endometriosis and laparoscopy can take a hit as it has in your case. HerSolution Pills would probably be your best bet as getting aroused is the problem and not the act itself. You might need a few months though before you see a real difference.

15. Jade says:

Hello,
    I am 34 and, like all these other women, have completely lost my libido/sex drive. I have been with my partner for over a year and I love him and I am very attracted to him, but I just cant manage to have an orgasm. I honesty dont think I have had more then 5 orgasms in my life. I have no medical issues, I am healthy and fit. Do you have any suggestions/recommendations?

• admin says:

You mention that you have lost your sex drive. But you also mention that you are very attracted to your partner but can’t have an orgasm? So I am assuming that getting an orgasm is the main issue and not so much not feeling like having sex? If that is the case, you can try the gel which will help stimulate the right areas to help to get an orgasm. Also, share with your partner what you like and what helps you get there so he can work upon his technique to make you orgasm. Since you are young and healthy, you should be able to overcome this situation fairly easily.

16. Ann says:

Hi, I am 47, and I love to have sex but lately I have been going through menopause for the past twoo years with no period. I have no desire for sex I have it with my husband because he wants it sometimes I have to use a toy to reach a climax but now that does not work. Please Help me get my drive back.

• admin says:

Menopausal women have had good results with hersolution pills and gels and although it might be difficult to get back all of your lost desire, I guess even some way in that direction should help!

17. Destiny says:

Hi im destiny and ive been in a relationship for a year. i recently started birth controll and my libido suffered. i still orgasm. but i dont feel the drive as much. any ideas of what i should take?

• admin says:

You should try to see if you can change your birth control pills. Different pills work differently so changing them in consultation with your doctor might help you get your desire back. If that doesn’t work you could try these natural supplements to counter the libido impacting effects of birth control pills.

18. Anonymous says:

Try getting over the counter prohormones – i imagine taking a dosage of something like once every three days while you want to have sex would help. also it is very expensive, but H*H is a great idea to help you with all of the ailments youre describing! its expensive, hard to get a prescription to, but it works.. i wish you the best of luck and hope you and your hubby find what youre looking for =D

19. Cecilia says:

I am a 56 year old female, married for 31 years and I have no sex drive at all. I have had many health problems. At 27 I had my son and never again had a period. At 40 I was diagnosed after 14 years of suffering with Celiac Disease. I am now stricktly gluten free, but have lingering side effects, pheripheral neuropathy, I am on meds to keep my body from having involuntary muscle movements and more. Shortly after this diagnosis I was diagnosed with MAC an extremely rare form of Tuberculosis and was on medication for 9 months multiple antibiotics. I even lost a few months of memory. In 2000 I was told I have Chrones Disease but have since found out I do not. I had a pulmonary embolism shortly after that and will be on blood thinner for the rest of my life. I have often said I have no hormones to friends. I was tested recently and I was right. The testosterone was 1. Estrogen and Progesterone was close to the same. I have tried DHEA and Premarin cream and even been given samples of meds for male irectile disfunction and nothing. This is not fair to my husband who is an amazing man, but I just don’t know what to do. The last time we had intercourse was 6 years ago and it was extremely painful. They do not see any physical deformities. Please can you help???

• admin says:

I am sorry to hear about all the troubles you have had to go through. No surprise that your sex drive is completely gone. I doubt if these supplements would be of much help in your case as you have already tried various things to restore your libido . But if you wish to try them out, you could, considering you can return them with full money back in case they don’t work.

20. Elise says:

I asked a question on sunday and I do not see it so I’m going to ask again. I have the same problems as every women on this page and I was googling libido pills and came across your site. I’ve read what everyone had to say and about your different products. I think I would like to try both products and like the idea of the possiblity of my breasts getting bigger from the pills. I see if you order 3 months supplies you get a free gift and if you order a 6 month supply you get a bonus gift. It says what the “bonus gift” is but not what you get if you order 3 months. What do you get if you order a 3 month supply?

21. Jennifer says:

I’ve been on Jolessa since July 1st to reduce my periods bc since April, I have been having issues w ovarian cysts. I’m 36, healthy, non-smoker/drinker, fixed. However, I have been experiencing this level of sadness that I do not like; and is not me! I’m getting married on Sept 1st and my level of excitement has decreased and my level of energy has decreased. Totally opposite of me. My fiance has even noticed that my emotional state is not what it was. Also, this part is embarrassing to say, but, my sex drive is about nil. that is very frustrating for both of us. and even when we do have relations, it’s different than it used to be. i don’t get it. I’ve considering weighing my options of suffering the pain of my recent periods and being in and out of the doctor’s; or finishing this 3 month pack and going thru w/ ablation after the wedding. Is it safe to just stop taking the pill? or are there vitamins, lotions, etc out there that i can take to counteract these side effects for now? we are a very in love couple and enjoy our physical time together. i know it’s the side effects of the pills, please help.

• admin says:

Unfortunately, we cannot offer any medical advise. So I cannot say if you can/should discontinue your pills. However, if you wish to try these supplements alongside, you should be okay – especially if you use the gel as it would not interfere with your present medication.

22. steph says:

I love my boyfriend more than anyhting in the world. almost 1 yr ago i was diagnosed with crones disease, and ever since then my sex drive has went down hill to the point where i dont want to have sex anymore. I dont exactly know what to do to boost it. I am very attracted to my boyfriend dont get me wrong. Please help me!

• admin says:

Since you have a medical condition for which you are taking medicines, these supplements/gels may or may not be effective. Your doctor would be best suited to answer your question on what might help.

23. Debbie says:

I’m 54 years old and have been on depression medication for 20 years. I’m going through a mild case of menopause. I get the hot spells but they are very mild. I can’t stop the depression medication and my libido is nill with it. I’m looking for something to balance my hormones because I believe that will help with my depression and low libido. I would prefer a natural supplement. Does anything exist that would help me?

• admin says:

HerSolution is a natural supplement designed to balance your hormones to help you regain sexual desire and libido. Since you are taking depression medicines you should check with your doctor for any possible interactions with these supplements before you start taking them.

24. Mary says:

I would like to know how long do you have to take Hersolution supplement for? In a previous response it was stated that this in not something a woman will have to take for the rest of her life. I realize each person is different but I would an idea of how someone would need to take the supplement. Thank you.

• admin says:

It cannot be said with certainty how long you might need to take hersolution. As every individual needs and conditions are different, supplement requirements will vary. While some women do not feel the need for it within a couple of months, others might need it for longer than 6 months to see desired results. So unless you try it you won’t know. If you are skeptical, try it for a month and see if it’s making any difference and then order more accordingly.

25. Bailey says:

Hi
    I’m a 25 year old female. I’ve been with my girlfriend for over a year now. I usually have a very active sex drive and have no trouble ‘getting in the mood’.
    Unfortunately for the past almost 5 months I have not been able to find my libido. It has disappeared and I want it back. I love having sex with my girlfriend and I love what she does to me… I just. Almost feel numb?
    I’ve tried quite a few things. Gels, role play, toys, porn, masturbation, herbs… Nothing seems to work.
    My partner is really supportive and wants to help me find it too, I’m just scared that a: it will never return and b: that my partner will eventually start to feel unloved kinda thing.

please help me

• admin says:

Have you seen a doctor to check if there is some medical condition that is causing this? As you have mentioned, you have tried various things without any result. It is time to consult a doctor.

26. Heather says:

I’m 36 years old and afraid my sex life is slowing down, which I don’t want, but then again, I have had an unusual set of circumstances over the past few years. So I’m hoping it is just a passing thing and not an indication that my hormones are changing to the point my best years are behind me.

About 3 years ago, my husband lost his job. I was out of work at the time too. A few months later and I found a job, but only a temp job which I hated and the threat of me losing it was always hanging over our heads. That’s when things started getting bad. I kept the job for 1 year, but eventually they ran out of work for me. With both of us unemployed, we had to move into my grandmother’s house as she was already living with my mom. Our sex life got even worse as we were now both unemployed and I felt weird about being in my grandma’s house.

Finally, after 2 yrs and 2 months of no work, my husband found a new job and we moved far away. We had sex a few times, but my husband still said he didn’t feel like it and blamed it on the new job. A few months later and we found out the real reason–he had cancer. His treatments are now over and all signs point to him being ok, except he has a feeding tube in so sex is out of the question for now. No indications as to when the tube will be out and when he will be well enough for sex again.

So, I have gone for 3 years with little to no sex. That’s a long time. We used to have wonderful sex and I want to get that back. But the few times we’ve tried to fool around, I feel like I can’t reach orgasms as intensely as I used to, and I used to be very multi orgasmic. So my question is–is my situation temporary or permanent due to my age? Could it be that lack of sex for so long has made me somehow lose my ability, but it can be recovered? Any knowledgeable advice would be appreciated. I am willing to try some of these supplements, but a tad nervous too. The one time I tried a stimulating, heating lubricant, it caused problems–probably a yeast infection–so I think my system is a bit sensitive. Thanks!

27. Erin says:

Hello, I’m 19 years old and with my boyfriend I wanted sex every day, as well as my boyfriend and we got it. Now I want nothing to do with it and even when I try I have no lubrication and can’t orgasm. I don’t know what to do and have no money to purchase any thing, are there food possibilities that could help? I would really like to know whats wrong my boyfriend is really concerned.

• admin says:

Do you still feel attracted to him? Are you menstrual cycles regular? If there is a sudden drop in libido, you could wait for a few days to see if you regain it or consult a doctor to see if there is any medical intervention required. Food alone may not help in your case. We have mentioned food that can help boost libido in some other comments and articles.

28. Niki says:

Hi, I am 41yrs old and have been with my husband for 13yrs. I go in streaks i guess you could call it. Like 2 summers ago I couldn’t get enough sex which with him is amazing! Now I go in streaks where I don’t want it at all but once we get started I’m fine. i go for days where i feel nothing and then my libido hits like a ton of bricks. last night we just got into a big argument about it and I’m scared to death that if something doesn’t change he will leave me. He is very sexually driven. I do have an underactive thyroid which I have dealt with for over 9yrs and take medication for, I know that has something to do with it. I eat fairly healthy and stay active. I just think I need a little boost for my sex drive. Can you please suggest something for me???

• admin says:

Your problem seems more hormonal than anything else so these supplements should help. They would help balance your hormones which should help you enjoy a healthy appetite for sex. Hopefully it would sort out any issues you are having with your husband. Use the gel for added pleasure for both you and your partner.

29. Missy says:

Hi, I’m 24 and have been with my partner for 4 years we have to kids one is 2 and a half the other 14 months. I do my best to maintain a healthy sex life with my partner but lately my sex drive has totally vanished and I’m not interested in sex at all. I’m really upset about it, I’ve always been fit and healthy but pregnancy has ravished my body and I dont feel attractive

• admin says:

It seems that your hormonal balance has not been restored to its optimum level after pregnancy. I would have recommended hersolution but I guess you are nursing the younger one? If not, you could try the pills. Otherwise gel is the best option for you. It should really help in your case as we have seen a lot of success in women who complain of lost desire after pregnancy.

30. Taneka says:

Hi im 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years. I have only ever had sex with him and have never had an orgasm before. When we first got together i was horny all the time and we had sex often but i never had an orgasm or felt any sense of pleasure. Over time this lead to me not feeling like sex anymore and avoiding it as much as possible. Now when we try to have sex it physically hurts me because it feels like there is no lubrication. I feel terrible because i love my boyfriend so much but we go months with out doing anything sexual because i just dont feel like it and when we do try we cant because it hurts me too much. I dont know whether there is something wrong with me or what i can do to fix it and i feel too embarassed to talk to a doctor becuase im so young. Do u think one of these pills or gels will help me?

• admin says:

There is a very good chance that these pills and gel will help in your case. Not being able to have an orgasm has made you mentally run away from sex as it is no longer enjoyable. These supplements will not only help you get the desire back but address the root cause of the problem – sex not being enjoyable. By stimulating you naturally, making your sexual areas more sensitive and ready and increasing the required sensations they will help you get an orgasm. Of course, you need to talk to your partner to ensure that he is doing all the right things that you like and you want your partner to do. Obviously he has not been stimulating the right areas!

31. Kathi says:

my friend you are not alone. i am 49 years old and i am not sure if i have ever had one either. i think that if i have to guess.., i havent had one. it is so frustrating. my husband and i havent had sex in 8 months. i do everything in my power to avoid it. why because i am not into it. i wish i too could get out of my head but sex is supposed to be physical as well as mental isnt it? God i wish somebody could help me. i still look good nobody believes me when i tell them my age. i want to feel good too for once in my almost 50 years.

32. Maria says:

Hi, I am 52 years old. Three years ago I had a minor stroke which has left numbness on my left side. Before the stroke, my nipples were connected to my clit (if you know what I mean) since the stroke I have lost alot of feeling in both areas. I also am in complete menopause. I used to LOVE sex and couldn’t get enough, now I don’t care if I have it or not. (Not really good for the relationship I am in) My gyno has been no help. I have even broken up with my boyfriend of 11 years because I can’t stand the guilt of not wanting to be intimate. My boyfriend has told me he will wait for me to work things out but I need HELP! What do you suggest?
    Thank you.

• admin says:

Unfortunately these supplements may not be reverse the numbness caused by a stroke but you might want to give the gel a shot and see if it can sensitize the local area? It’s a long shot but something you could try without medical intervention.

33. Shannon says:

I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago, my sex drive keeps getting worse,so I visited my OBGYN he says I have little almost no libido(after bloodwork)….so he prescribes testosterome containing pills that are very expensive, and my insurance wont cover! if I did pay for them who says they will even work!!UGH…My husband cant even satisfy me anymore, i have no feeling left..I joking say my clitoris is broke,but really thats how I feel.He can rub,suck,blow and noooooo feeling is there, I wish I can atleast get a tingle…any suggestions…please HELP…which product do you think may help?

• admin says:

You should first try the gel and see if your sensations look like coming back with its effect. If it shows any sign of improvement you could combine pills with the gels to get maximum benefit.

34. Eleni says:

I’m 36 years old. My husband is the only man I’ve ever had sex with. We didn’t sleep together until we were married. Plenty of arousal and foreplay, but not sex (and, he’s the only man I’ve ever had sex with).

It’s been over 8 years since we’ve been married, four children later… and I have to say, while there are some wonderful, playful moments… most often I feel like this whole sex thing is just NOT all it’s cracked up to be. I can count the number of times the act of sex itself (the thrusting) actually felt unbelievable! I remember thinking, “gosh, if it was like this all the time… I can see why sex is so amazing!” buuuuut it’s not like that all the time (next to never)… WHY?!?!

I’m always feeling like, “what am I missing here?” And, as a result, I overthink it… and that’s probably part of the problem. I think I just need to get outta my head. I’m so embarrassed, but I don’t even know if I’ve reached orgasm or not. I read some of the above comments from others, and there are so many moments where I feel amazing, and I think I did, but then I continue to feel it again and I just get so confused and can’t get out of my own head. Oftentimes I just feel so pressured and it turns into work.

My husband is amazing and I feel like such an absolute fool!!!! Of course it’s not something I feel comfortable talking about. What nearly 40 year old woman doesn’t know if she’s had an orgasm or not?!

Very little drive. Feel like I don’t know my own body. Ashamed and embarrassed. [I can't believe I'm writing this... LOL ;) ] Help!

35. Eliza says:

I am 22 years old and have been with my boyfriend for 6 months. We love eachother and are happy with eachother but BOTH of our stamina is…. Well, his is low… & Mine, I have to talk myself into wanting to have sex. It’s not that I dont want to because it drives me nuts when we don’t but I have to get myself syked up for it when it used to just be a natural everyday thing which has now turned into a once a week thing.

• admin says:

Since you have mentioned no other medical problems, hersolution/provestra should work very well in your case. Whether it is psychological or physical, it should boost your sex drive and hopefully you wouldn’t need to talk yourself into wanting it. Not to mention, it will also make sex more enjoyable encouraging you to want more.

36. Chelsy says:

i am 21 years old.i lost my sexdrive about 3 years,i didnt start to have sex till i was 20.Once i had it ,i didnt feel anything,and didnt get aroused either.so i broke up with my boyfried.starting this year i have 2 partners but still ,i dont feel horny and feel nothing during sex.i need help:((

• admin says:

You should check with a doctor for a possible underlying medical condition causing a lack of desire to have sex as well as stimulation when having sex. At your age, you should be feeling a lot more horny to say the least.

37. amber says:

Im 28 and have been with my partner for 8 years. My libido disapered about 6 years ago. We used to have lots of great sex and i dont know why but i just stopped wanting it. Im happy in life and am fit and eat well. We have a great relationship except for my lack of libido. I feel guilty for saying no, i feel terrible if i go along with it and am not into it. He feels like its him and that im not attracted to him which isnt true, his very attrective. Im sick of living this way as im sure he is. I dont want to be one of those couples where the man ends up cheating because his partner doesnt want sex but thats where i feel were heading :( Please help. Do you think i should try the pills? I have tried horney goat weed etc with no luck.

• admin says:

Have you check with your doctor about the possible problem? It is possible that there is an underlying medical condition that is causing this. Once you understand why this is happening you would be able to address it. Yes, pills should help get your libido back but it is advisable to first understand the cause.

38. kirsten says:

i’m going crazy! my sex drive is non-existent now. it used to be the case where i didn’t have the desire, but once we got started, i was into it. and at that point i was taking migraine pills and we thought that was possibly the problem. but since then, i have gone off of the pills and now have no desire even during sex. i am taking a birth control pill, but i have been on that for years and had no problem with them before. and maybe i should also mention that we got married about 9 months ago, which just makes me feel all the more bad for my husband. HELP!

• admin says:

Birth control pills can decrease your libido so even though you have been taking them for a long time, you should ask your doctor if you can change it.

39. jessica says:

Hi I am 22 yea old ad i have been with my boyfriend for 1 1/2 years. I have had low sex drive and when he initiates it I have no desire to do it. once im doing it i am fine an i orgasm fine.We have gotten into many fghts now and he asks what is it.. and i am not in the mood.I am the pill and told my gyno about it. She sugested changing pill, but i have been on the same one for three years now and it has done its job.. im not pregnant. I need help and i dont want my low desire to ruin my relationship.

• admin says:

Birth control pills often mess up with your libido. Changing them can work so it might be worth trying as your doctor says. HerSolution pills have also shown good results in such cases and you might be able to continue with the current form of birth control and regain your libido at the same time.

40. Peggy says:

I am 59, married 27+ years. Went through menopause in my 40′s and have zero sex drive, nada. We use lubricants but quite frankly, I am no even interested, and haven’t been for many years. What gives?

• admin says:

Lubricants are just, well, lubricants. They are not meant to increase your libido. However, specialized gels like vigorelle and hersolution are not just lubricants. They contain active ingredients to help you regain your sex drive naturally. It would be advisable to combine them with pills since it has been a long time since you lost your drive and it might take a while to get it back.

41. pamela harrington says:

Hi, I am a 53 year old women who went through menopause over the last ten years. I now have no estrogen serge or sex drive what so ever. When I do try to have sex with my very understanding husband it is painful. Also I had a breast lump removed a number of years ago so I can not take estrogen therapy. I would love to have my sex drive back, so would my husband, help….

• admin says:

Since oral supplements may not be suitable for you because of your inability to take anything that increases your estrogen levels, you can try the gel which acts locally and may stimulate your genital regions to activate your lost desire. It would also help with the pain by lubricating the region externally as well as helping your body to produce more natural lubricants to lubricate the area. Not to mention, it’s unique sensation can make sex more enjoyable probably encouraging you to want more.

42. Debbie says:

I am a 54 yrs old, I had a Hysterectomy when I was 49. I still have my Ovaries but I have no sex drive at all!!!! My libido is rock bottom, I love my husband very much but not the sex. We have not made love in 10 months, we are both very frustrated and I want to fix the problem before he leaves me!!

• admin says:

Have you consulted your doctor regarding this? 10 months is way too long to go without sex and it is surely going to have an impact on your relationship. You might want to try taking hersolution pills as well as use the gel for an extended period which can help get you some of the lost libido back.

43. Garrison says:

My wife is 34 and has no sex drive. She has never had an orgasm and is dry as a bag of sand – in the sun! I’m going to try this because this no sex thing is driving me NUTS!!! There are so many pressures on a man’s performance but it’s time for women to start performing in the bed and keep us men happy. Remember, we’re much easier to please than women are!!!

44. Jodie says:

That sounds like me. I am 41 and been with my partner for 9years and have a 4 year old. He has done some major emotional damage and counselling has helped to a degree.
    My ‘problem’ according to him is I have no passion. I am not one for hours of foreplay, I like sex, but apparent;y my ‘problem’ is I don’t want all the romance that goes with it.
    I am not terribly romantic, although I am one of the most thoughtful and considerate people in all other aspects of my life.
    Sex is not my number one priority as it is for him.

I think he is ready to leave a perfectly good relationship based purely on a limited but still existent sex life.

45. Melissa says:

I am 38 years old and just had a partial hysterectomy, was able to keep both my ovaries. Prior to the problems that started requiring the hysterectomy, my husband and I had an amazing sex life and I had reached a point that even if I wasn’t in the mood, once we started it took very little time to reach orgasm and most of the time multiple orgasms. It has been 10 weeks since the surgery and since we have gotten the OK to have sex again, I am struggling with sexual desire and the ability to orgasm. My libido was extremely strong immediately after the surgery, but now it is just gone and I desperately want it back. I also have noticed that I am very reserved in the bedroom now which was not an issue before. We have a very open sex life and try many different things to keep things exciting, but I am even struggling with anything new at this point. We have been married for 16 years and have 5 kids. It took us a long time to reach the point where we were before the surgery and I don’t want anything to ruin what we had. Please help!!!!!

• admin says:

It is too soon to expect your libido to be back after hysterectomy. Please give yourself some time to see if your libido comes back. Many women struggle to get their libido back after hysterectomy – but a lot of them do as well. So please wait and see if you are back where you want to be or else seek medical advice.

46. Georgia says:

Hi, you could have some physical problems that a cream might not fix. People with endometriosis often display the same symptoms that you have described so maybe seeing your GP or Gyno is the best first step to take…

47. Kelsey says:

Hi, I’m 19 and have been with my fiance for 2 1/2 years and I have been having trouble getting aroused. I remember how it used to be, and it’s not that I don’t want sex, I just can’t seem to get to that point. Plus I sometimes have trouble reaching an orgasm, as well as staying lubricated. We have tried different things, so it’s not because sex is boring or anything. Another think is that after and sometimes during sex it hurts. Like afterwards I feel like I have cramps because my insides hurt. I’m at my wits end here, and to be honest, I miss easy sex. Please help!

48. ashley says:

im going to be 24 years old and i have been with my boyfriend for 2 1/2 years. we recently had our daughter in october and ever since i do not get horny or arroused. my boyfriend can touch all my spots and areas’ but nothing happenes for me. i have four kids. im looking for an answer so that i can solve my problem if its possible. or if i need to find a doctor what are they called

• admin says:

As mentioned before, sex drive can take a serious dip after childbirth due to all the hormonal changes your body is going through. But for most women it comes back with time. So you could wait a while and see if it comes back and then consult a doctor if needed. You can consult your gynecologist first and he/she can refer you further if needed.

49. Ian says:

I have been with my girlfriend for two years. We have amazing sex, however right away I could tell and she told me that she could not reach an orgasim and never has. I have tried everything that I can think of to help her reach it. I feel we have been close but she tells me that she feels like she gets almost there then she seems to come back down. I personally feel she needs to see a doctor and get a medication. However I am here to use this as another means of helping her. I feel that she is missing out on life by not feeling how awesome an orgasim is. My concerns with the product are this…will it mess with her birth control? She already takes alot of vitamins, will this product put to many in her system? Also please do not simply tell me that the product “may help, so buy it.” This is a very serious issue for us and many people. Should a doctor be consulted?

• admin says:

I am not sure if a doctor will be able to help since it does not seem to be a medical problem but it might be worth consulting one anyway to be sure. When it comes to these supplements, you might want to try the gel if your partner is able to reach close to getting an orgasm but never actually getting one. The gel can provide that extra bit of stimulation to get her there.

50. Shelbi says:

Hi. I am almost 20 years old. I starting dating my husband when I was just 15 years old. Once we starting having sex it was great.. we would have sex all the time. Then, we got pregnant and had a little boy. We were broken up for most of the pregnancy in which we dated other people. Anyway, we got back together after the birth of our son and shortly after got married. Now I literally feel like I hate sex. I really don’t I guess because I am always able to reach orgasim once we start having sex but just getting started is that hardest part. I could probably go a month without even thinking about sex and I just cannot figure out why I now have such a dramatically low sex drive. My husband, needless to say, is getting frustrated with this. I haven’t been to my OBGYN since 2008 so I obviously need to go but that costs money. I have had the Mirena since my son was born in 2008 so I don’t know if that is part of the problem. I need to figure out what the problem is! Please help!!!

• admin says:

Pregnancy and childbirth involves a huge amount of hormonal changes in your body. Unfortunately, it can have an adverse impact on your sex drive. Often, after childbirth, sex drive can dip but for most people it comes back on its own as your body returns to normal hormonal balance. So you may want to wait and see if your sex drive returns. If it does not, you might want to talk to your doctor or seek other help.

We will never disclose, distribute or sell any personal information like Name and E-mail. We will never send any unsolicited e-mail to you. Your Name submitted below will be published on the website along with your comment/question but your e-mail will never be. You are not being subscribed to any form of communication from us.