Home

Female Libido Enhancers EXPOSED!

Alert: Our Top Rated Female Libido Boosting Gel Was Featured On The Famous TV Show “The Doctors”

Click here for Our Top Recommendation’s Review

picture 2 text

If you’ve ever felt ashamed that your sex life isn’t as fantastic and fulfilling as everyone else’s – don’t be!

Many people often feel that sex is overrated because it is unrewarding for them and as such, they avoid it as much as they can.

If you long to reach the sensuous place that all of your girlfriends talk about day in and day out – if you want to finally experience what it’s like to realize and use your true sexual potential – then you’re in the right place.

It’s time for you to have the sex life you’ve always dreamed of, and we can help!

As of late, you’ve surely noticed a ton of different sites hawking herbal supplement and topical cream products aimed at sprucing up women’s sex lives. There are so many different resources and so many different products, that it can be very overwhelming trying to keep track of all the information.

Which products are good? Which products are bad? Which ones have the best value?

For the most part, many women need to find the answers to these questions through trial and error, and seeing as how many of these products are quite pricey; this can be a very expensive way to go about things indeed!

Thankfully, we’re here to help.

Who Are We?

We here at Women’s Health Weekly are a group of knowledgeable females who’ve been in this industry in various forms for quite some time. Because of this experience and level of immersion, we know exactly what works and what does not work. This website is actually the result of a collective decision we all made to share our experience in the hopes of helping women make the right choice the first time in regards to sprucing up their sex lives at long last.

Together, we have examined and studied every single sensual and sexual supplement on the market today that we could get hold of – and trust us — we’ve looked in every nook and cranny of the industry. Once again, here is where our experience within this industry has helped immensely. We’ve got every single base and product covered, thankfully for you. We’re glad and happy to help because we know just how important a fulfilling and satisfying sex life truly is!

What We Can Do For You

Since we realize your time is so precious and you’re likely a very busy woman, we feature our research and scores in the easiest and simplest way possible. As a result of this, you save untold amounts of time and money not having to go and track down and read up on every single supplement. This website is here so you can know the cream of the crop in regards to the supplements and creams. And that pun was intended! =)

Because sexual supplements have become a cutting-edge topic of study in labs around the world, recent developments and even products come out all the time. Know full well that we’re fully committed to staying on top of all of this news for you, so you’ll have a one stop resource equipped with the knowledge and products to make your sex life exciting, rewarding and fun again!

We’re here for you and we’re doing everything that we can to help you out. We’ve been there, so we know how frustrating it is to have a poor sex drive and sex life. It can completely mess up every other area of your life in a snap.

So congratulations on finding us! We know that not all women are able to find us, and because of this, spend their valued time and money searching for the supplements and products that work. As frustrating as this is, we take heart in knowing that we are doing all that we can to help the women that do find us achieve sexual satisfaction once again. Like you for instance!

Kick back, relax and know that you’re among good company. Having a fantastic sex life truly is a very big part of the spice of life. Get ready to get it back! Be excited and be happy! The sexual fulfillment you’ve longed for so long is not far off!

So what’ya say?

Are you ready to do this?

Do you trust us?

Excellent. Let’s begin getting you on the fast-track to sexual satisfaction and orgasm intensity you never believed even existed!

All you need to do is follow our top recommendations and you’ll be good to go!

Top Female Libido Enhancement Gels – Recently Featured on “The Doctors” TV Show

Top Female Libido Enhancement Pills

Kindly read through our answers before posting your questions as your query may already have been answered. We may not reply to your question if it has already been asked by someone else and replied to. Thanks!

Disclaimer: Results mentioned in replies to questions are not typical and may vary.

527 Responses to “Home”

1. Angelina says:

I am 30 years old and have had a full historectomy due to intense plevic pains. I am down to zero on the libido level will this help me with my sex drive?

• admin says:

Hersolution pills have shown mixed results in post hysterectomy cases. But more than half the women who have used these after hysterectomy report good results. At your age, you should see good results with hersolution.

2. Bettysue says:

Hi, I’m 43 years old and I have been married for 27 years and love my husband very much but the thought of haaving sex makes me pull away from him and I dont know why. In my mind I want to have sex but when it come down to it I loss all interest. Im on all of mediciation like pain pills, requip, paxal just to name a few. i have not had a orgasm forr about the last 15 years. im not sure if its the medication i take or is it because i have no orgasm so Im not interested?? Do you think hersolution could help?

3. temi says:

Hi am 31 yrs am on conception drug but am not sexually active I always dry pls what can I use to solve me problem that will not affect my chance to get pregnant

• admin says:

You can use hersolution gel to alleviate dryness and make sex a lot more enjoyable. It will not interfere with your contraceptive drugs.

4. Help!!!!!!!! says:

I am 38 years old. I have had a partial hysterectomy. I have not desire to have sex with my husband of 18 years. I am also under a lot of stress. I take Eff*xor for depression. I know that this can lower your libido. Can I use these products?

• admin says:

Yes, you can use these products but considering the fact that you have been living a low libido life for 18 years, these supplements would not work overnight and you might need to take them for sometime before you start seeing some real effect.

5. Henry says:

I am 44 and my wife is 40. We have been together for almost 22 years. We have four children. My wife’s sex drive has deteriorated to basically non-existant. We have sex, but only when I initiate it. My drive is as strong as ever. We have talked about it numerous times. She tells me she enjoys it and climaxes 9 out of 10 times. At least that is the way it seems. The problem is she never thinks about it and getting started is a chore. This has progressed over the last couple of years. Could my wife be going thru menopause without hot flashes? Will your product give my wife some kind of sex drive?

• admin says:

Your wife’s doctor would be best equipped to answer your menopause questions but these supplements would work irrespective of whether she is going to menopause or not. Since sex itself is not the problem, hersolution pills would be best suited to re-ignite her sex drive.

6. busymommy says:

Hi I’m a 25 Year old mother of 3 going on number 4. After the birth of my 1st kid my sex drive has just vanished the only time i have sex is for my hubby’s sake but i want to enjoy it the way i used to please help

• admin says:

Giving birth and then managing kids with all the stresses that come along can cause sex drive to drop. Hersolution has shown very good results in such cases where nothing is wrong medically. You can try the pills along with the gel to get desired results.

7. Van says:

I’m 22 and first started have sex with my current partner since I was 18. I started off curious and excited at the though of sex. But within a year or two I started to get bored and found sex to be more of a chore rather than a fun and exciting activity to share with the one I love. I have no trouble reaching orgasm during sex but that doesn’t mean I enjoy it. And I can’t say that I have ever enjoyed sex. We’ve tried different approaches, foreplay, positions, ect. but nothing gets me aroused. It’s now at a point where it is affecting my partner who thinks he is to blame because of his high sex drive. Please help, I’d really like to know if hersolution is right for me?

• admin says:

Your problems seems to be more psychological than physical. You should consult a sex therapist before taking supplements as I am not sure if supplements would help in your case.

8. Stacey says:

shelli, i am 43yrs old and I’m on the pill because my cycles have never been normal. Since my last child in 2004 my libdo has dropped every year. The last 4yrs. it has been non excistant. Doctors tell me I’m fine. How do I tell them that I want my hormone leves checked. From past experences they look at me like I have lost my mind. And would probably just want to put me back on anti depresents which don’t help. Any suggestions? Would like your advice.

• admin says:

Birth control pills are often used to regularize cycles but they have an adverse effect on libido. These supplements can reverse that and help you regain a healthy sex drive and enjoy sex at the same time. So it is worth giving them a try!

9. Stacey says:

I am 43yrs. old. I have had 3 c-sections two of which were emerency. However after my last one 8yrs ago my libdo has slowly gone to nothing. And my doctor tells me I’m fine or puts me on anti depressents which don’t work. The only thing they help with is the weight that I have gained around my middle that will not budge no matter how much exercise I do. But having no sex drive a all is very frustrating. My husband wants me to get help but in my opinion doctors don’t know how to help me. Please help me I would really like to want to have sex more with my husband of 15 yrs. I love him dearly even if he dosen’t think so.

10. kayla says:

I am 23 years old and have no sexual desire and don’t really feel anything during sex. I am engaged to an AMAZING man with a VERY high sex drive, he thinks that it has something to do with him, which brings him down but it doesn’t at all and I feel so bad that he feels that way. I am also epileptic, so I am hoping to find a natural pill that will increase my libido without interacting with my medicine (lam*ctal). Please help me!

• admin says:

You can try these supplements after checking with your doctor since you are on medication for epilepsy. We cannot confirm if it would interact with your current medication or not.

11. worried says:

im 2o yrs old, and I have a friend that’s 21 years old. she has come to me and told me that she has low libido because of her pregnancy right now (7 months). She says she wants to have sex but when they do she loses intrest and desire. Is there anything that will help her?

• admin says:

Pregnancy means a huge hormonal change in your body so it can have vastly different impacts on different women. We do not recommend any supplements for boosting sex drive during pregnancy unless your doctor allows you to take them. Ideally, your friend should wait for the baby to arrive and then give herself some time. For most, the desire returns within a few months (even sooner sometimes). If it doesn’t, you can consider these supplements.

12. M says:

Hi, Im 25 years old.I have been through so much these past 3 years, with PCOS, Endometriosis, one of my ovaries fell off and has “grown” to my uterus, I had 9 operations in the past 1.5 years, and finally it seems like it has calmed down. A professor at a infertility clinic did my last operation, 3 months ago, and all seems fine now. But then the last option now was getting a Mir*na, and Im starting to get use to it. but my sex drive is GONE. this is so embarrassing, for me, I have no interest at all, I had a wonderful sex drive, by just looking at my partner – the fun was there (if you know what I mean), and now I try to avoid it, because, I cant get aroused, Is this normal??? and if so is there anything that I can use to enhance my sex life. we are getting engaged soon, and I do not what to have these problems. when I get married. Please help me.

• admin says:

With so many problems with respect to your reproductive system, it is not surprising that you have lost your sex drive. I am not sure if these supplements would be able to get it back but try a combination of pills and gel for at least 3 months. If your other problems have settled down as you mention, there is a possibility that you can get your sex drive back with the help of these supplements and gel. Needless to say, you must consult your doctor before starting these.

13. frustrated says:

So r you suggesting that I use the pills or the gel? If I combined the two would it make my chances of haveing an orgasm greater? How long should a person start takeing the pill before it becomes effective?

• admin says:

Combining the pill with the gel would enhance your sexual desire, experience and yes, it would increase your chances of having an orgasm. The time period you need to take these varies with each individual and depends upon various factors such as age, overall health and sexual health, other medical problems etc. But as a general rule, we recommend a three month dose for results.

14. frustrated says:

I’m 35 years old and I have never had an orgasm. I started haveing sex when I was 16.Even then I have never climaxed or orgasmed. I really don’t feel much. I’ve had two kids vaginally. I am healthy and fairly fit. Once in awhile(maybe once every couple months) in the middle of the night I will wake up and my vagina is acheing and throbbing it feels amazing. What’s wrong with me????? Will any of these supplements help me? I’m getting ready to start being in a sexual relationship and I want to know what it’s like to climax and have an orgasm.

• admin says:

Since there seems to be nothing wrong with you, hersolution should definitely help you get an orgasm. Many women enjoy their first orgasm after beginning supplementation with HerSolution™.

First, HerSolution™ causes the dilation of blood vessels – which enables you to relax and enjoy sexual experiences… without trying so hard.

Second, HerSolution™ includes a number of powerful herbs and nutrients that combine to cause more intense, more frequent muscle contractions – making it easier for you to relax into your first experience with an orgasm.

15. Candie says:

Can you please tell me if the Her Solution pills contain gluten?

16. DEBRA says:

Im 50 yrs old and I’m having hot flashes and low sex drive with vaginal dryness. I was taking combi*atch and va*ifem inserts. I didn’t like the side effects. I am also taking cym*alta. Will your products help me?

• admin says:

We cannot offer any medical advice here. These products are safe and effective but any drug interactions must be checked with your doctor.

17. Brandi says:

I am 27 years old. I have a 5 year old son. Before I had him, sex with my husband was awesome. After his birth, it hasn’t been the same. I have trouble getting wet, even when I am really enjoying it. And I don’t get the explosive climax that I used to. My drive has also gone down. It is really starting to strain on our relationship. What can I do to feel like I used to?

• admin says:

Seems like the gel would be perfect for you as dryness seems to be the major problem and not letting you enjoy sex with your husband. It will also heighten your sensations making sex more pleasurable thereby boosting desire and natural lubrication.

18. ADP says:

I’ve been married for a year now and I’m 30 years old I’ve been stealthily been losing interest in sex for three years. I love my husband but I’m just not interested, when we do it I lubricate and orgasm and everything but I’m not into it at all. In fact I could very easily never had sex again and not miss it at all. I miss my old drive and feel lost and empty without it. Is there anything you would reccommed?

• admin says:

Considering your age and apparently no medical issues, hersolution pills should help you get your desire back. You should check with your doctor also to see if an underlying medical problem is causing this.

19. Anonymous says:

I am a 22 year old female. My libido is ZERO. I have a 2 year old,and I am a stay at home mom. I am on birth control pills and I have thyroid disease and high blood pressure. Is there anything I can do or take in combination with my other medication that will help my problem??

• admin says:

Birth control, thyroid problems can adversely impact libido. You should try another method of contraception and that would definitely help. Hersolution pills can also be taken to boost the libido, if your doctor allows you.

20. Harley says:

My girlfriend of seven years and I don’t have sex as much as we would like. She says she has no drive to have sex anymore and that it just feels more like work than pleasure. She thinks she has a problem with her libido, and I would like to try and surprise her with something. She did tell me that she wishes she felt like having sex more, and I feel like it’s starting to pull us apart. I guess what I want to know is if it is safe for her to take some kind of supplement, she has been diagnosed with depression and agoraphobia, she has been taking medications for this and it seems to help with her depression, but our sex life is still lacking. But she has been taking Cel*xa for depression and another medication for anxiety, I can’t remember the name of it but I do know that it’s a non-addictive nerve pill. Please if you can give some advice, I would be very thankful.

• admin says:

These supplements should definitely help her but because she is taking meds for other problems, you should not have her start these without talking to her doctor.

21. desperate says:

Hi.
    I am 22 years old and have never had an orgasm. I had sex for the first time when i was 16 and shortly after my beautiful daughter. I have a new Man after a long term (6yr) relationship. I am very sexually attracted to him. He makes me feel things i have never felt before but… I still can’t reach an orgasm and have problems with not being able to get wet. I have rarely ever gotten most down there naturally. I am self conscience about this and it bothers me allot. I want to have sex so bad but i am getting discouraged because my dryness and lack of orgasm. Please help

• admin says:

Hersolution gel would be perfect for you. It will address your problem of dryness as well as lack of orgasm. Not only should it help you orgasm but also make the sensations much stronger and pleasurable.

22. Allison says:

hi! i’m 20 years old and i’ve been with my boyfriend for a year and i’ve had no sex drive at all, even with my boyfriends before that, i wasn’t sexually active, but now that i am, i still have no sex drive. me and my boyfriend tend to argue about it every now and then, and i’m getting really tired of not being able to please him because he has a very high sex drive. i just want to know what could possibly help me in this situation.

• admin says:

These supplements may be taken in combination to address your lack of desire and make sex more enjoyable. Try this for a month and see if it starts to make a difference and then continue with it till you are satisfied with the results.

23. patricia says:

I am 50yrs old and I have no sex drive. I have one ovary and I beleive Im going through the change. I sweat alot and I have vaginal dryness. Right now I’m taking combipatches and vagifem inserts. I still have no desire for sex and it bothers me alot. What do you recommend

• admin says:

You should try a combination of hersolution pills and gel for at least 3 months. While the pills would help you get the desire back, the gel will address dryness issues and make sex more enjoyable.

24. ziko says:

i am man of course , but i may want to know how much you are attracted and how much you love your man , because sex is more of psychological than physical

25. Shaylynn says:

I’m 22 I’ve tried multiple birth control pills, nuva ring, the shot, and now have the mirena IUD and every single one makes my sexual desire drop to nothing, I do still orgasm and have no dryness problems once started- Is it safe to use libido enhancement drugs with my IUD and will it work to counteract that side affect without causing any permanent hormone imbalances?

• admin says:

It is safe to use these supplements with birth control methods. They do not interfere with birth control in anyway and will not cause any hormonal imbalances.

26. kiana says:

Hello, I am a 28 yr old female who has never ever experienced an orgasm. I have purchased/tried one of your “top picks” “provestra” about 2 yrs ago, it did absolutely nothing for me at all. I’ve also tried some libido pills from cvs as well as something from a health food store (pills of course) I can’t remember the name. I do become VERY aroused in the beginning of sex and eventually it decreases somewhere in the middle. Not sure if I have a psychological or physical problem. Question is, how similar are hersolution pills compared to provestra because if it’s pretty much the same, I’m sure it’d be a waste for me to purchase them.

• admin says:

If you have tried several libido enhancement supplements and none of them have had any impact then there is a good chance that hersolution will also not work for you. Hersolution is quite different from provestra in the way it works but it seems more of a psychological problem than a physical one so it might be a good idea to see a sex psychologist to see if your issue can be addressed.

27. diana says:

I’m 20 years old and me and my boyfriend have been together for a few months. in the beginning I wanted to have sex with him all the time, then recently I just cant get in the mood. when he starts to mess with me im fine. but half way through i just get dry and out of the mood. then we will start again cause i want to please him then i will orgasm. (i have no medical problems and i am very attracted to him!!) so why cant i stay in the mood and want him like i did a few weeks ago??? help!

• admin says:

Has sex become too predictable causing you to lose interest midway? This is not uncommon and you can try and make it more interesting by trying out new things and not going for the same old routine. Try this and see if gets the excitement back.

28. Courtney says:

Okay, so I have been reading a lot of the comments above and decided I needed to disclose my problem and hope that someone can give me advice and opinions on whether the pill/gel will work for me before I buy the product. I am 24 years old. I had a full hysterectomy a little over a year ago do to severe endometriosis and continued ovarian cysts. I have absolutely no sex drive and it is causing serious problems in my marriage of almost 5 years. I am on hormone replacement. Please any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.

• admin says:

Since you are already on hormone replacement, wait and see if it works and gets you going again. If it doesn’t, you can try a combination of pills and gel which has helped many women with hysterectomy to get their libido back – of course some haven’t found them to work as well. Also, since your hysterectomy is fairly recent give yourself some time to see how your body recovers from it.

29. Tomyko says:

I am 33 years old and I love my boyfriend. I am attracted to him, when we have sex it is great; however getting to the point of wanting to have sex is almost like a chore. I don’t mind showing affection and unfortunately I can go weeks without having sex again. I know it is becoming an issue and he is working with me, but I really think it might be hormonal. Even the use of toys doesn’t do anything for me. Is there something I can take?

• admin says:

Hersolution pills are formulated to address this specific problem of desire. You should be able to derive the benefits of this supplement and help get your libido back. Since sex itself is not a problem you do not need the gel.

30. shelli says:

Hi Ladies,
    This is a general response to all of the women lacking sex drive. After 4 kids and 21 years of marriage I would highly encourage hormone replacement. I am 51 and lacked a sex drive for 15 plus years. Thought I was going crazy.No desire for sex or even the closeness of the act. I first started out seeing therapist,MD’s and talking to friends. Testing at my regular MD ALWAYS said “everything is in the normal range”,whatever!!. Other than me feeling depressed all the time and never wanting sex, I guess that’s normal? Not! Bottom line is pay the money even if insurance doesn’t cover it ,and go get a full in depth panel of your hormones. It is so worth it. I went to having sex once every couple of months to sex at least 2 times per week.
    When my panel came back I had no testosterone, low estrogen,,low iron,adrenal glands were maxed out, calcium and magnesium supplements. Doesn’t that all sound like its’ in the normal range? Hope this saves some of you years of agony, I wish someone would have told me sooner.
    good luck!!
    P.S. OBGYN’s are now doing more hormone testing and some are covered by insurance depending on symptoms.

31. Ivan says:

Hi I need help me and my girlfriend have been together for 12 years now and when we got together the sex was good. Now she has been going through mentopause now for 5 or 6 years and the doctor put her on permpor and it is not working and it is fixing to break us up can you please help us so that it does not break us because I do love her and plus she is stressing all the time too.

p.s. please help us

• admin says:

sorry to hear your story. how old is your girlfriend? does she have any other medical problems? I cannot say with conviction if these pills would work for her but considering your situation it is worth a try – especially if it saves your relationship. menopausal women have shown great results with hersolution. Needless to say, she needs to relax and de-stress for anything to work. Hersolution would help her relax but she will need to make an effort as well and you would need to help her.

32. Veronique says:

Hello,
    I’m 18, I’ve bewitch my boyfriend for 4 years. When we first got together we were having sex 3 ta 5 times a day and then ooooppppppssss I ended up pregnant. At 15 I had my daughter. Now for the past year, sex just isn’t interesting to me. Not even during sex do I enjoy it. I know it’s frustrating for my boyfriend as well because he hAs high sex drive and I feel bad not having any desire. My gin oncologist hasn’t found anything physically wrong with me. I don’t know what to do. Do you have any suggestions?

• admin says:

Pregnancy can cause a drop in sex drive but usually women regain it a few months after delivery. If you haven’t, you can try the gel first and see if it causes you to want more sex and then move on to pills to supplement and improve this desire. At your age, it should work fairly quickly so you won’t need to wait too long to see if it’s working for you.

33. Lyndsi says:

I am 18 years old and have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now. When we first got together, I could not get enough of having sex with him. I have not lost any feelings for him at all and I really want to have sex with him as much as we used to but for the passed year or so now, I have had no sex drive. I can not get wet unless we use lube or he preforms oral on me. I think about sex with him all the time but I can not get wet like I used to. He will play with me and I still will not get wet. It is starting to take a toll on our relationship because we are lucky if we have sex once a week. I do not want to lose him over something like this. What do I do?? Please HELP!

• admin says:

If only getting wet is the main issue, you can use the hersolution gel which will not only lubricate you but also stimulate your organs to make you wet naturally. It should really work at your age.

34. Tamara says:

I have been with my husband for 8 years now. At first the sex was amazing and incredible. Then when i got pregnant with our first kid i really found out just what an orgasm was, but now after having 3 kids i seem to not be able to have them anymore. I try to relax and just let it go and i still can’t reach the maximum height of pleasure. It takes me forever to get ready and then it’s such a let down to both of us that i can’t reach my climaxing point.

35. Diana says:

I’m 65 and recently remarried after 25 yrs of being single. I married my wonderful husband and best friend about a yr. ago, had a complete hysterectomy about 15 yrs ago, used to be sexually active until about 6 mths ago…then, nothing! I lost all sexual desire and it concerns me deeply. I’m in great health, active and loving in everyway, except sexually. I’m dry and occasionally had light blood spotting after sex. I appreciate any advice and look forward to your response.

• admin says:

Sex drive declines with time but a supplemental input at the right time can reverse some of the lost drive. So you can try a combination of pills and gel which will address the issues of desire as well as enjoyment of sex. Try for at least 3 months and see if it is helping

36. Frustrated L. says:

Hi I’m 35 and have premature Menopause (due to my mothers genes). I was diagnosed fully menopausal 2 years ago. I have NO SEX DRIVE AT ALL and my boyfriend and I are very frustrated since we still like each other very much!!! Would you recommend a gel or a pill? Also, can I take both at the same time? So far I’ve tried Progesterone gels, black cohosh, birth control pills, exercise. Nothing has worked in increasing my sex drive. I’m I doomed? Help! Thanks!

• admin says:

You should try a combination of hersolution pills and gel. While pills will try and restore your natural sex drive, the gel will work on your genital areas to make them more sensitive and make sex more enjoyable. You might need to try the pills for a couple of months before seeing some real effect although I won’t be surprised if its quicker also.

37. Missy says:

I am 21 years old and have been with my man for two years. He is 7 years older than me with a very experienced past, but he is my very first guy. Up until the last couple months I’ve always been very excited to have sex, but lately not so much. My body just does not want it, and when we try anyway, because I’m not relaxing as I used to, I tear, and then of course, that makes everything worse. I’ve never had an orgasm during sex, but I’ve been stupid and faked it. We’re engaged to be married, I love him, and trust him, and he is understanding… but I’m afraid that he isn’t getting what he is used to. What should I do?

• admin says:

Is Sex getting too boring and predictable causing you to lose interest? Are you still attracted towards your partner? Or is some other stress taking a toll on you? As you mentioned you are not so relaxed as before.

You could try a combination of hersolution pills and gel and at your age they should work great. The pills will boost your desire and help you relax while the gel would take care of any dryness and make sex more enjoyable possibly helping you to want more.

38. ugh says:

well it hurts every a lot of times when im having intercorse with my spouse…The doctors have found nothing…is there any reason behind this? Also these pills or gels help increase my desire or shall i say “wanting to do it” , on the spot..does it work 10 minutes after do i take it 15 minutes before?…

• admin says:

The gel would help you wanting to do it within a few of minutes of application. The pills work gradually to restore your natural desire.

39. danny says:

I have read most of everthing on here but i see nothing about any women having a complete hysterectomy.It has been almost 14 years ago she had to have it done we use to have sex all the time 2 to 3 times a day but since the surgury she does not even want to any more no drive at all it was all taken away from here can your product help her.can it give her some of that drive back please help us.

• admin says:

In case of loss of sexual desire as a result of complete/partial hysterectomy, these pills have shown mixed results. While some women report good results in correcting the problem to a certain extent, some others do not find any appreciable difference. So we cannot say with conviction if they will work in your case. The only way to find out is to try them.

40. Alison says:

have your thyroid checked!

41. Jenn says:

I am 31 yrs old I have thyroid issues and I think that is why I have no sex drive it is frustrating I have talked to my dr and he keeps saying givr it time Ive been in a relationship for 2 yrs and have not yet had a decent sex drive. I was thinking it was becausr my mother died right after we started dating then my grandmother dr wont give any help is there any suggestions it is hurting our realatioship I dont want to lose my bf over this we are both frustrated help please

• admin says:

Are you taking anything to contain your thyroid problem? If that is causing this then of course it would need to be addressed and that should take care of your libido as well.

42. Leena Brownling says:

Hi, I’m 24 years old. I used to be able to get very wet and aroused, but for over a year now, I have been dealing with a dry vagina and zero sex drive. Nothing gives me the feeling I used to get. I was someone who loved having sex, and now I’m so embarrassed to have sex with my boyfriend because I know I’ll just be dry down there. He thinks it’s because I’m not into him anymore and that’s not the case. I want to have sex and get those feelings back but I can’t. I’ve been to the doctor, but all she did was give me an estrogen cream but that didn’t work at all. I feel like there might be something else going on. I live in a sometimes very stressful environment, but I believe I handle it well and that I’m not too stressed out, so I don’t know if that’s the problem. With these products, would I have to continually take them, or can I eventually stop and naturally have my own libido back?

• admin says:

Stress can really cause havoc when it comes to sex drive. So although you think you are not stressed you could be. Try and see if you can relax yourself and spend some quality intimate time with your boyfriend. These supplements are designed to get your natural desire back so there is no reason why you would need to take them for life. Of course these supplements would help you relax but to regain your natural libido you would need to de-stress yourself to whatever extent you can.

43. Amanda says:

I am 28 and had brain surgery to remove a tumor surrounding my 7th nerve back in early March. I have recovered well thus far, and my boyfriend has been so sweet and understanding with my exhaustion and virtually nonexistent libido. My energy is coming back slowly, but my libido is still far behind. I still try to please him sexually but he can tell I don’t enjoy it, which makes him feel terrible, as if he’s using me. As hard as he tries to understand my situation, we still have gotten into arguments about it. He has an extremely high drive and is up to trying anything sexually, anytime, and I just can’t bring myself to want sex. We love each other so much, but I think he may be holding back on marriage to see if my libido will ever come back. We saw my neurologist yesterday and he said to just be patient as I went through a traumatic surgery. I want my libido back though!!!! Do you feel your supplements will help my situation?

• admin says:

Since a neurological issue is involved here, I am not sure if these supplements would be able to help you get your libido back. However, you might want to give a try to the gel to see if it helps you get in the mood by enhancing your sensations?

44. Amelia says:

I need help, I’m 25, been with my partner for 3 yes, have a child, and alot of stress/depression. I’ve completely lost (don’t remember ever having one) my sex drive and it’s becoming a problem as my partner has an extremely high sex drive.
    I’m not taking anything for the depression, but have been dealing with it for over 10 years. I just want something that will give me my sex drive back and will keep us both happy.

45. shannon says:

I am 42. About 10 years ago, my sex drive started to fall quickly. The last 5 years have been NO sex drive at all. I am on anti deppressants (for about 7 years). Doctors only check my thyroid and say it’s fine and do nothing else. Husband is very frustrated. I have tried gels, pills, talking with a therapist etc… I am getting to the point where I cry myself to sleep after rejecting my husband once again and watching him storm off. I want to want to hace sex. What do I do? I am sick of spending tons of money on items that do not work.

• admin says:

Antidepressants do not go well with libido. These supplements may or may not work in such cases as a lot of factors are in play here. So, if you have tried pills/gels containing similar ingredients already and they haven’t had any impact, I am not sure if these will as well.

46. Sue says:

I am 52 and now in menopause. I have been getting testosterone shots (.075) every month because I don’t have any or very little when my Dr. does bloodwork. This is not enough though. It only lasts about a week to a week and a half. Would these pills interact with the shots?

• admin says:

We cannot answer any medical questions here. Please consult your doctor for any possible interaction with any medication you are on.

47. liz says:

i’m 31, married for 8 years my libido has fallen each year. I am to the point where i dont even want to be touched, i dont get sexually arossed my husbands patience are running thin, and doctors are not giving us any answers, will drugs help? If so what? And where can i find them!!W please help

• admin says:

Try the hersolution gel first and see if you get any sensations you like and if it helps you want to have sex a little more than you do now. If you do, then you can supplement that with pills to help restore a part of your libido at least.

48. Mary says:

Hi Im 31 years old. I have 2 kids,4 and 2. After my 2 year old was born I had my tubes tied. Immediatly I developed symptoms. Im exhausted, like beyond the point of exhaustion and I do not want to have sex. Its killingmy relationship. I have researched and found something called PTLS where other women have similiar symptoms as me. Unfortunatly I havent found anything that helps with the libido or exhaustion :(

49. Melody says:

I am a 36 year old woman and am in a committed lesbian relationship. My partner and I have been together for 2 years now. I used to want sex all the time but over the last 3 or 4 months we’ve only had sex 1 or 2 times a month if that and usually when she initiates it. I had my estogen level and thyroid checked and they are both normal. I’m wondering if you could give me some incite into my problem and what I might try.

• admin says:

You can try the gel first and see if it helps. and then later add pills to get back your desire. There could be a variety of factors causing this so speculating would not be advisable.

50. Nanu says:

Im 25 and been and a relationship for 4 years now. We used to have sex like crazy and now it like i dont want to have sex unless i been drinking. I know thats not good and i need help fast, because i dont want him to go to someone else. Can you help me plz!

• admin says:

Are you stressed about something? The reason I ask is that you mention you want sex if you’re drunk but not otherwise. So perhaps drinking relaxes you so you want to have sex. And at other times you are too tensed about something else?

We will never disclose, distribute or sell any personal information like Name and E-mail. We will never send any unsolicited e-mail to you. Your Name submitted below will be published on the website along with your comment/question but your e-mail will never be. You are not being subscribed to any form of communication from us.