Home

Female Libido Enhancers EXPOSED!

Alert: Our Top Rated Female Libido Boosting Gel Was Featured On The Famous TV Show “The Doctors”

Click here for Our Top Recommendation’s Review

picture 2 text

If you’ve ever felt ashamed that your sex life isn’t as fantastic and fulfilling as everyone else’s – don’t be!

Many people often feel that sex is overrated because it is unrewarding for them and as such, they avoid it as much as they can.

If you long to reach the sensuous place that all of your girlfriends talk about day in and day out – if you want to finally experience what it’s like to realize and use your true sexual potential – then you’re in the right place.

It’s time for you to have the sex life you’ve always dreamed of, and we can help!

As of late, you’ve surely noticed a ton of different sites hawking herbal supplement and topical cream products aimed at sprucing up women’s sex lives. There are so many different resources and so many different products, that it can be very overwhelming trying to keep track of all the information.

Which products are good? Which products are bad? Which ones have the best value?

For the most part, many women need to find the answers to these questions through trial and error, and seeing as how many of these products are quite pricey; this can be a very expensive way to go about things indeed!

Thankfully, we’re here to help.

Who Are We?

We here at Women’s Health Weekly are a group of knowledgeable females who’ve been in this industry in various forms for quite some time. Because of this experience and level of immersion, we know exactly what works and what does not work. This website is actually the result of a collective decision we all made to share our experience in the hopes of helping women make the right choice the first time in regards to sprucing up their sex lives at long last.

Together, we have examined and studied every single sensual and sexual supplement on the market today that we could get hold of – and trust us — we’ve looked in every nook and cranny of the industry. Once again, here is where our experience within this industry has helped immensely. We’ve got every single base and product covered, thankfully for you. We’re glad and happy to help because we know just how important a fulfilling and satisfying sex life truly is!

What We Can Do For You

Since we realize your time is so precious and you’re likely a very busy woman, we feature our research and scores in the easiest and simplest way possible. As a result of this, you save untold amounts of time and money not having to go and track down and read up on every single supplement. This website is here so you can know the cream of the crop in regards to the supplements and creams. And that pun was intended! =)

Because sexual supplements have become a cutting-edge topic of study in labs around the world, recent developments and even products come out all the time. Know full well that we’re fully committed to staying on top of all of this news for you, so you’ll have a one stop resource equipped with the knowledge and products to make your sex life exciting, rewarding and fun again!

We’re here for you and we’re doing everything that we can to help you out. We’ve been there, so we know how frustrating it is to have a poor sex drive and sex life. It can completely mess up every other area of your life in a snap.

So congratulations on finding us! We know that not all women are able to find us, and because of this, spend their valued time and money searching for the supplements and products that work. As frustrating as this is, we take heart in knowing that we are doing all that we can to help the women that do find us achieve sexual satisfaction once again. Like you for instance!

Kick back, relax and know that you’re among good company. Having a fantastic sex life truly is a very big part of the spice of life. Get ready to get it back! Be excited and be happy! The sexual fulfillment you’ve longed for so long is not far off!

So what’ya say?

Are you ready to do this?

Do you trust us?

Excellent. Let’s begin getting you on the fast-track to sexual satisfaction and orgasm intensity you never believed even existed!

All you need to do is follow our top recommendations and you’ll be good to go!

Top Female Libido Enhancement Gels – Recently Featured on “The Doctors” TV Show

Top Female Libido Enhancement Pills

Kindly read through our answers before posting your questions as your query may already have been answered. We may not reply to your question if it has already been asked by someone else and replied to. Thanks!

Disclaimer: Results mentioned in replies to questions are not typical and may vary.

527 Responses to “Home”

1. Berry says:

I’m 27 years old and have 2 kids, after my second pregnancy my sex drive went down big-time! I don’t really get in the mood like I would before and then when I do I have to do it in a certain position to be able to orgasm. If I don’t have clitoral stimulation I can’t orgasm! I feel as if my husband is getting tired of the same position and I would like to do it different ways than that. I wanted to see if there’s anything that can help me with having vaginal stimulation as well to be able to do it in different positions & get in the mood more often? Please help!!!

• admin says:

You can try using these supplements along with the gel. While pills will enhance your natural sex desire and help with stronger orgasms, the gel would give you instant lubrication and improved sensations to make sex much more enjoyable for the both of you.

2. Lazarous says:

we have been married for 22years and i used to enjoy sex, after being involved with another man and gone on separation for almost 6 years now we are back together with my husband but am not having any feelings for sex and its really frustrating me and my husband.I have been taking Ne**rapine and Tru**da for the past 6 years. Is it possible that the HIV medication could cause the problem and if yes can you help.Yes the HIV was an issue in the first place but we talked and went past that. thank you

• admin says:

Medications can have an adverse impact on your sex drive. These supplements can help but since you are on other serious medicines, it is strongly advised that you consult your doctor for possible interactions before you start on these supplements. However, you can use the gel safely. It can improve desire, make sex more enjoyable and also help get stronger orgasms.

3. hmf28 says:

I am 26 and just had a baby. I was put on anti-depressant medicine and I have no drive what so ever to have sex with my boyfriend. He thinks that it’s him and it isn’t. What is it that I can do to help me want to?

• admin says:

Anti depressants are a libido killer for sure. Post natal depression usually goes away in a relatively short time and your libido should get restored normally. These supplements are not recommended while nursing so you could use the gel instead in the meanwhile.

4. Ashley says:

I’m 26 years old and I have been married for 1 year and I have 2 kids. Ever since my kids were born I have had no sex drive whatsoever. My husband hates it. What can I do to increase my sex drive??

• admin says:

How long ago did you have your last child? Libido can drop after child birth but usually gets restored in time. However, if you want help getting it back sooner you can try the pills if you are not breastfeeding. Otherwise you can use the gel.

5. Ronda says:

I am 25 and have been married for 7 years. We have no children. Over the last two years my sex drive has steadily declined to the point that I am completely uninterested. My husband, of course, still wants to have sex all the time. I will have sex for him, but I find no pleasure in it and have a difficult time getting into it. Suggestions??

• admin says:

As suggested in several responses, you should consider using supplements. At this young age, these should help get your desire back fairly quickly.

6. Yuca says:

My wife is 44 years old and has anemy and right now is taking iron for that reason. Her desire for sex is no longer there and I want to know if she can take the hersolution. I am 49 years old, but I am feeling that I love her and desire her more every day.

• admin says:

Yes, as long as her health is ok except for the anaemia she should be ok to these supplements unless your doctor thinks otherwise.

7. Christine says:

I am 25, I have depression ,PCOS, and endometrioses. I was on Pro*ac for my depression, but have not taken it in the last three years, because we have been tying to get pregnant. I have had a laparoscopy, where they went in and burned out some of the endometrioses, ever since I can not use a tampon because it hurts, and sex sometimes hurts also. We have had several inseminations and an inverto and are going for another invetro in the coming month. I soon be taking the many shots for fertility leading up to the invetro. I have no sex drive or desire at all. It slowly started declining when we started trying to get pregnant, I don’t know if its because of my depression, or from the fertility meds, is there anything I can do to get my desire back that wont affect our fertility process?

• admin says:

Hi, you can try these supplements. They do not interfere with you trying to get pregnant. If at all, they can improve your chances of conception. Having said that, since you are taking several medicines and possibly hormones too, you must check with your doctor if he/she is okay with you using them alongside.

8. KLi says:

Hi, I’m 22, and very recently, since I’ve started working out at the gym, sex has become painful for me. I’ve been with my husband for nearly 9 years now, but this has never been an issue before and usually we can go several times a day. It feels like I’ve suddenly gotten much tighter, or him bigger, or both and whether I’m wet or dry it feels like the skin is being ripped and it burns intensely, especially when there’s longer, faster movements. I’ve been to the doctor and they’ve told me that there’s absolutely nothing wrong and that I should just try using lubrication, but that if I’m feeling decreased libido that it’s probably from my birth control. We have tried lube, but without much improvement at all. It’s gotten to the point where I’m scared to initiate sex, which is also killing my normally strong libido. Would Hersolution help in any way with the pain, and not just increase my libido?

• admin says:

Pain is most likely coming from lack of lubrication. So perhaps you can try hersolution gel which would help with the pain as well as lubrication. Regular use can get your natural lubrication back thereby not needing to use any of these at all

9. Crystal says:

I’m am 36 always have had a great sex life but I had my uterus removed 6 months ago and now I’m dry at times and I feel a change in myself as far as sex goes my sex life has went down hill for me please help

• admin says:

If dryness is your main concern, just go for the gel. It will not only help with dryness but also improve overall sexual experience for you and your partner. It can also improve your desire.

10. daddy kane says:

Hi, me and my girlfriend have sex but she never feels anything inside, she can feel sensation on the outside of her vagina while i give her oral sex, but during intercourse, she feels no pleasure, what can she do feel pleasure?

• admin says:

While some women prefer vaginal stimulation, others are happier with clitoral stimulation a lot more than vaginal stimulation. If she feels the sensation outside during oral sex it means she gets going with clitoral stimulation. Have sex in positions that give clitoral stimulation in addition to vaginal stimulation. This should give her pleasure. Use the gel to enhance these sensations and help her orgasm.

11. Deborah says:

Does HerSolution contain Magnesium?

12. cathy says:

I am an older lady,i used to like sex but it is very painful it does not go away what can I do.

• admin says:

You can try hersolution gel which will address the issues of dryness as well as pain caused due to it. Also,it would encourage natural lubrication and make sex more enjoyable.

13. Brooke says:

I am 30 years old, married for almost 9 years and have 2 children, 3 and 5. I have fibromyalgia, migraines, chronic fatigue and a few other health problems. My libido crashed years ago and my husband and I are on the verge of divorce over it. I have had blood tests and my hormone levels are fine. Need help fast!!!

• admin says:

You might want to try a combination of hersolution pills and gel. These would address desire problems as well as make sex much more enjoyable for both of you.

14. Confused says:

I am a 39 year old female and I am a lesbian who had been married to my wife for almost 2 years. We have been together for a total of 3 years. The first year of your relationship we had sex all the time where neither of us had any complaints. However for the last year or so my sex drive has continuously been decreasing. I don’t know whats wrong with me and if I don’t do something quick and get to the root of this my marriage will be over. My wife is 29 years old and I am neglecting my needs as well as her needs. I love my wife dearly and I am attracted to her however I dont have any desire to have sex at all. At first I thought because of me not being able to pleasure her to an orgasm was maybe the issue but I’m passed that, I have found ways to do that (at lease I think I have…she tells me she has reached an orgasm). Things in our relationship had started off Rocky with a lot of issues but we are both passed that and moving on. I really don’t want to lose my wife and I have a feeling if I don’t get to the root of this problem and start trying to something I will lose her for good. At first I thought it was stress and that things would eventual get better and “that to shall pass” however I am still in the same spot. I really need some help, if you have any suggestions please feel free to give me all that you have. Thank you

• admin says:

Considering your age and seemingly no medical issues as such, hersolution pills can prove to be effective in reviving your libido. You can try them for a couple of months and see if they help. Moreover, if you have any issues with reaching orgasm you might want to combine the pills with the gel which would definitely help!

15. Tina says:

Well, I read through all of the postings and can’t find a situation like mine: I just turned 54, I have always loved sex and have never had a problem with orgasms. I will admit, there have been bad issues during 2 marriages that caused me to not want sex, but once the bad marriage was over, my libido returned. My problem now though seems to be the fact that I have been taking Eff**or XR (100mg/day) for the past 11 years, and even though my body and my brain tells me that I still have the desire, I am not able to climax, whether it be with my new boyfriend or with a vibrator. (I have also had my uterus removed, about 11 years ago, and use El**trin Gel daily, but that’s NEVER caused a problem before.) So, I’m searching online for possible supplements and found your website and the HerSolution Pills and want to know if they will work for me. Also, I love spontaneity, so are the pills better than the gel?

• admin says:

As you have mentioned that your main concern is not being able to climax. For that, we generally recommend using the gel as it acts on the concerned area to address any issues but if you are more comfortable with pills, you can use those as well. But it would be perhaps better to try the gel first to see if it helps you climax and if it does, you can switch to pills.

16. Ann says:

My husband and I have been married for 20+ years and I’ve never had orgasm during sex with him. I have with another man before, but not with him. How can I make this happen?

• admin says:

You need to talk to your husband and tell him exactly what he needs to do while having sex to help you orgasm. Sometimes your partner just doesn’t know… so tell him what you like, what gets you going.. what areas to concentrate on, what techniques to use… and of course you can use the gel to enhance your sensations further all of which should help you achieve your goal. All the best!

17. rebecca says:

I’m 19 years old and not enjoying sex with my partner. I use to enjoy it alot, but all of a sudden i dont feel the need to have sex anymore. It upsets me because I know that he still wants to, but just the thought of it makes me feel uncomfortable. I think one of the reasons I dont desire it anymore is because it usually hurts if im not in the mood, I’ve seen my Gyno. had tests done and even has an opperation to open me up and check if anything is wrong, but they cant find anything that could be coursing the pain. I just feel lazy now and when he asks if we can have sex my reply is ‘I can’t be bothered’

• admin says:

Give yourselves a break possibly as it might be that you are jaded and bored of sex. It could be a phase which passes on its own and you get your desire back. Additionally if you like you could try these supplements to help you get your desire back. If you are not in the mood and it causes pain then most likely it is because of the lack of lubrication. The gel will address that bit and also encourage natural desire and lubrication.

18. Yvonne says:

I’m 56 years old, have already gone thru menopause, have had no children, and married to a wonderful man. He still has a crazy high sexual appitite. Myself, forget it. I used to love haveing sex anywhere, anytime. My gynacologest told me that my overies were dried up and totally not functioning. Not supplying me with any hormones. My husband goes nuts without sex, but he’s been real understanding of my problem. But we both would love to find something that would bring back my interest in sex. I’ve just recently seen an ad about a nasel spray that helps increase the libido. Does this really work for females? Where can I get it? I want to become the sex maniac that I used to be, if only just for my husband. ( I really could care less about sex now) But I want to change that. The nasel spray sounds like the thing I need, haveing an aversion to pills. Orgasms are no problem, I can have one easy. It’s just the “want to” that has gone.

• admin says:

Nasal spray is one of the methods to get the ingredients absorbed into the blood stream. So what matters is what this nasal spray contains and how effectively are its ingredients absorbed in your body. Not sure which one you are referring to so if you can be more specific we can answer your question a bit better.

19. Sue says:

I am 25 years old with a 16 month old and a 7 year old step son who lives with my husband and I. I have no sex drive at all..even the thought of having sex repulses me. My husband wants to have sex all the time, like we used to before I got pregnant, but ever since then I want nothing to do with him. It bothers me because I want to be close with him again but I just don’t feel sexy anymore or into it. Every once in a while i’ll give in and let him have his way with me but I rarely ever enjoy it anymore. I need help! I want to feel sexy and want my husband again!

• admin says:

Post child birth many women experience a drop in sexual desire which gets restored as your hormones settle down. But if this hasn’t happened in your case, you can try hersolution pills that will help regain your hormonal balance leading to libido enhancement and general sexual well being.

20. Drew says:

My wife is 33 with medicated thyroid problems. After the birth of our sons 3 years ago she lost her libido. She’s also been diagnosed with high progesterone levels to which her Dr. Prescribed low level birth control pills for. This has been emotionally damaging for her as we used to be intimate several times a week and now she only has interest one or two times every few months. Suggestions please.

• admin says:

A combination of thyroid problems and birth control pills can surely kill one’s libido. Supplements like hersolution have shown very good results in such cases in reviving the libido. You can definitely give it a go! all the best

21. Lisa Grande says:

I am not sexually attracted to my partner but other men I am. So when I am in bed with my partner I have no sex drive and I am very dry what can I do

• admin says:

Well, obviously either you/your partner need to do something that makes you get attracted to your partner or look for a new partner. Your issue is psychological rather than physiological so you don’t need any supplements as such.

22. Tope says:

Am 32 years old and married but my problem is that i am circumcised and don’t enjoy sex to the extent that i will come,my husband complains of it a lot and i always have Virgina dryness as well.please will the gel also work for me.

Thanks

• admin says:

Yes, being circumcised will not reduce the effectiveness of the gel and it will help alleviate dryness and make sex more enjoyable.

23. Ignathia says:

I’m just tired of having sex. It used to be fun, then itbecame a chore, and now I’m just disgusted about the thought because I’m not into it. For me it’s a messy hassle and I’d rather take a nap or make the kids’ lunches! I only have sex now to please my husband and I mark the calendar so I know his min requirement is met. At this point, it’s just another chore I have to mark off my “to-do” list. Bleh.

• admin says:

You have not mentioned how old you are? Are you menopausal? Normal decline in libido is normal but if there are no other medical issues, these supplements could effectively reverse it and make you want to have sex again.

24. cheryl says:

My husband past away 3 years ago and I don’t seem to have a sex drive anymore. what can I do to move on?

• admin says:

I hope you can find yourself a nice partner who you might be attracted to! Loss of someone dear can hurt for a long time.

25. Abby says:

I am 28 and have 3 kids. I have a thyroid problem and take med. for it. I used to enjoy sex but now I could care less. I had the Marian and ended up having to have it surgically removed because it was in the wrong place. Since then I just don’t enjoy sex at all and most of the time it is extremely uncomfortable. What can I do?

• admin says:

You can try a combination of hersolution gel and pills to see if sex becomes more enjoyable as well as desire improves.

26. Glynis says:

OK, embarrassed as I am for writing here…I married a wonderful man 3 yrs ago, great sex,(we are elderly!) I now am having libido probs!!!! I have had a complete hysterectomy (over 20 yrs ago), and “they” won’t allow me the prescription hormones anymore! Is there ANY hope for me for OTC or foods to help?????

• admin says:

Women with hysterectomy have had mixed results with hersolution as mentioned in other comments. So the only way to know if it would work for you would be to try it!

27. lenz79 says:

my wife is 32 and always feel nothing when it comes to sex, but we’re use to have sex at least two times a month with two minutes only and she’s done,i can’t even touch her anymore witch means that i have to find another way to finish.Now it’s even worse because she’s not in the mood for sex,dose not feel anything at all;spend two to four months like that while me on the other hand is horny for sex every night she want to fix it but don’t know what to do. Is there any luck?.

• admin says:

She could try these supplements for a couple of months to see if she feels more like having sex. These would also enhance your sexual experience thereby possibly making her want more.

28. Kanesha says:

I’m 21 yrs old and I have 2 kids (1&3 yrs old) I’ve been with my husband for 5 yrs we’ve been married almost a year and I have the IUD and I’ve never been able to get wet and I just have no desire for sex I’d just rather roll over and go to sleep every night my husband gets so upset with me and kinda of gives hints what I don’t do for him someone else will I’m just not into sex and I want to make him happy and we always use to have sex before I gave had my 1yr old but now it’s just annoying when he even brings up the word sex I need help badly and I’ve tried the herbal supplement Damiana and it did nothing for me ….Help please!!!

• admin says:

Have you considered using another form of contraception as your current method might be causing you lose desire. These supplements can help additionally but you might want to check if your IUD is causing this?

29. Jerry McKellips. says:

How can it be reversed? I, too had a hysterectomy and my libido is so nonexistent that I don’t even want one. My husband is not however on the same page. I used to be pretty good that way and could have multiple orgasms in one session. Now, I can’t even have one. I’m taking pr*zac and X*nax also and that doesn’t help. If you can reverse these effects Please tell me how. My husband hasn’t threatened to leave, but I do worry about it on a daily basis.

• admin says:

As mentioned in several comments before, these supplements have shown mixed results with women with hysterectomy. But a lot of women have felt their desire improving so it’s matter of trying it out and seeing if it helps

30. sarah says:

I suffer from low libido and I have never experienced an orgasm. I had bloodwork at my doctor, and it showed my testosterone levels were extremely low, which could possibly cause the low desire. They recommended taking testosterone supplements, but I am too nervous about side effects. I am considering taking her solution. Do you think hersolution will work, considering what I know about my testosterone levels?

• admin says:

You should take your doctor’s advise and go for testosterone since it’s levels are so low. Hesolution can help as well additionally but if low testosterone is the main cause for your low libido, try going for those supplements first.

31. selene says:

i am 20 yrs old and to be honest i have nevef felt an orgasm. i was suprised after my first timr because i didnt feel absolutely nothing. i could only feel the penis goin in and out but that was it. i dont get hot and i dont get wet either. ive been to the doctor and they checked my libido but the doc said everythin was fine. i feel frustrated not knowin wat to do. pleasd
    ? help me!!

• admin says:

Some women prefer clitoral stimulation rather than vaginal. Have you tried masturbating to see if you get wet and enjoy it? If yes, there is nothing wrong with you and you just need to tell your partner what areas you’d like him to work upon to get you going! You have not mentioned any libido issues so I am assuming that is fine.

32. Bev says:

I am 52 and have had a low libido for many many years, I have been with my husband for 28 years. As with many of the stories, sex was great probably up until we had our three children, after which, my libido started waning for many years now I have had no interest in sex at all. I had a total thyroidectomy two years ago due to thyroid cancer. My husband and I have had many discussions about this but he doesn’t understand that I cannot just turn it on, he feels I am not making an effort. I have tried to explain that it is not that easy. W both love each other but he is now at the point of us splitting up as he says he doesn’t want to spend the rest of his life not having sex. I understand this but cannot change the way I feel about my total lack of interest in sex. I have told him that I would never say no to him, but I guess it is a turn off for him knowing that I am not interested. I have tried horny goat weed, which did absolutely nothing. HELP!!!!!!

• admin says:

You might want to try a combination of hersolution pills and gel for a couple of months to see if you start feeling the way you want to. Make things more interesting in the bedroom. Try new things. Play out your fantasies. Don’t let sex be just another chore. Hysterectomy can play havoc with libido but it can be reversed to a great extent.

33. Penny says:

Im 50yrs old married 19yrs. I have never been pregnant. And started mentopause 13yrs ago. I have no hot flashes anymore or nights sweats. (Thank goodness). But… sex drive I have none. I have dryness. Could any thing help.

34. LOUISE says:

I am 68 year old attractive, vivacious, and energetic
    female who is head over hills in lov. the gentleman in my life
    is also 68 and has a very good libido. I still have a sex
    drive but it’s not up to par with his.Also, I had a complete
    hysterectomy when i was in my 40′s. I know that projesterone
    would help, but , by gynacologists didn’t want to prescribe
    it. Is there anyway I can get the projesterone in a safer
    way. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also vaginal
    dryness and clitorial dryess is a problem, but am adressing
    that with vacinal creams that work only for a short time.

• admin says:

We cannot advise on any medical treatment so I’m afraid you’d have to ask your doctor about that. With regards to dryness, you can try hersolution gel which will not only relieve you of this problem but also encourage more natural lubrication making sex more enjoyable for both of you.

35. karen says:

I just turned 59. I have no problems with my libido now but I have no energy and sometimes I remind myself of a weeble(glad I don’t fall down that much). Do you have anything for that?

36. Stephanie says:

I am a 26 year old mother of two (4 &5) who has a husband with a libido of a 16 year old. We’ve been together 11 years, sexually active for almost 10 of those years and married for 7. My libido used to be AMAZING! We would do it anywhere and everywhere, with no hesitation. Now, I cant be bothered with it. Honestly, I dont want to fix it. I couldn’t care less if I have sex once a month or once a year. I had my hormones and thyroid checked and was given the green light in those areas. Every time it comes up, my husband responds with anger and frustration. I completely understand how he could feel this way, but he doesn’t seem to understand what its like for me and how hard it is living with this, knowing that i’m nothing but a disappointment in the bedroom when I used to rock his world atleast once a day…What do i do? Where do I go from here to help fix it, and at the same time, get him to understand that this is normal and fixable?

• admin says:

At 26, you should normally feel more sexually inclined that you obviously are. And to be honest, it is difficult for men to understand it. But, since your hormonal levels are okay, possibly you are too bored of the same routine and possibly need to change things in bed to make sex more interesting and enjoyable. To help your cause, you can try a combination of pills and gel which should re-ignite your passion for sex and make you and your husband get where you want to be sexually.

37. Rebecca says:

I have never had an orgasm. I have been married for 25+ years and have a wonderful marriage. I have read that about 1/3 of women never have a climax. Is there something wrong with me or is it something that I can expect to never experience. Thanks for the info I get from your site.

• admin says:

Well, possibly more than a third of women never experience this wonderful feeling. But that is not something that is a given and you can definitely change that. Are you able to reach orgasm by masturbation? Possibly you need to adopt a different position/try a different technique so that the right areas of your vagina are stimulated to help reach an orgasm. Moreover, you can try hersolution gel which will definitely help in stimulation and hopefully get you where you so want to be.

38. Amanda says:

I am about to turn 33 and have been with my husband for 9 years. Within 2 years somehow I lost my mojo. We now go months without. I love him dearly but can’t seem to make my brain or body need him in a physical way. To be honest I don’t even have the desire to take the situation into my own hands so to speak. The fantastic finish has never really been something I have been able to achieve and maybe this is why I have given up. Now he has deemed our sex life unfixable. I need my husband back and I was hoping you could suggest the best course of action.

• admin says:

Not able to reach the climax in sex can be very frustrating and can cause you to lose interest in sex. As you have yourself suggested that possibly being able to achieve this would change all that. And for that, hersolution gel is perhaps the answer. It is designed to make sex much more enjoyable and contributes tremendously to achieving an orgasm.

39. Jeff says:

My wife had a complete hysterectomy 3 years ago and this past summer she started a preventive regiment of Tam*xifin after her mother had her second encounter with breast cancer. Due to the side affects of Tam*xifin my wife also started taking an anti-depressant. At this time she has no libido at all. HRT caused more problems than it solved.

Over the counter gels that are designed to improve sensation have done nothing. Any help available.

• admin says:

With multiple problems effecting your wife, it cannot be said with conviction if these supplements would help. But some women with such issues have seen positive effects with hersolution pills when taken over a few months. Do not expect overnight results but possibly an extended course could help.

40. Kay says:

I’ve been married for almost 3 years, to my first and only love. During the 4 years we dated we would fool around all the time, but then when we got married it went completely down hill really quick. I don’t think we had sex for at least 2 months after we got married, we tried but it wasn’t working. I find that the only time I want to have sex is when I’m ovulating, and I feel terrible that I can’t make him happy with as many times as he’s aroused. I want to please him as much as he wants it, but I just have no desire too aside from my ovulation times. I’ve started to research different libido enhancers and I have no idea where to start. As far as I know I don’t have any health conditions, aside from a lot of stress and anxiety that’s self diagnosed. Advice?

• admin says:

Stress and anxiety are real culprits when it comes to killing the sex drive. And hersolution pills are designed to help you relax and rejuvenate your hormones to get your sexual desire back.

41. Kim says:

I have consulted with my doctor about this issue and have been taking 25mg of Levoth**oxine daily for three years. I am perimenopausal but not menopausal. I only have one ovary, but do have regular menstrual cycles although they have decreased in duration. Could the lack of one ovary ,exacerbate this problem of low libido?

• admin says:

In the majority of patients, libido is not affected with removal of the ovaries. For women who experience a decrease in libido, testosterone supplements can be prescribed.

42. Kim says:

I’m 46, married with two children and have noticed that in the past seven months my sex drive has taken a complete nose-dive. I exercise regularly and try to eat healthfully but no improvement. Unlike most of the comments I’ve read here my husband is not understanding and takes it all very personally and just wants a quick-fix. He cannot discuss the issue with me without becoming angry and frustrated. I’m afraid that he will divorce me or have an affair over this issue. His lack of understanding and emotional support compounds my feelings of despair over this season in my life. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• admin says:

Have you checked with your doctor for a possible explanation of this sudden downturn in your sex drive. Are you menopausal? Before we can recommend anything it is advisable to find out if there is an underlying medical condition causing this. Once we have more facts, we can decide on what remedial action can be taken.

43. Rebecca says:

I am 38 with 3 children- 9, 6 and 3 years. Through my twenties I wanted to have sex all the time, but since the birth of my first my ‘desire’ has plummeted to the point where if my husband didn’t get me to have to sex I just wouldn’t do it.
    After my second child I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism due to irregular peiods. I have none of the other classic symptoms and still only weigh 125. I kept asking the doc if this could be the cause but they are saying no.
    So what can I take along with the 88mcg of lev*thyroxin to help boost my ‘desire’?

• admin says:

You can try hersolution for a while to see if it boosts your sex drive. Often, sex drive diminishes after childbirth but it comes back for most women over a period of time. You have had multiple pregnancies and with three children life can be very hectic and sometimes daily stress that goes with it can cause sex drive to plummet as well. If these things are causing your low sex drive there is a good possibility of these supplements working for you.

44. Cindy says:

I have no ability to have an orgasm since I have been taking pain pills and even before since I have been having back problems. I have a low libido now and want to know if MACA root is safe to take. Could you please advise as I would like to return to the sexual person I used to be at one time.

• admin says:

We cannot advise on the safety of any substance for an individual. Your doctor is best equipped to answer your question.

45. Rebecca says:

I am so happy to have found this article, im 41 and have started the pre menopause cycle and wanted to find something to boost up my sex drive and keep it going. Thank you ladies so so much, when i get back to full work again i am going to be placing an order just not sure which one i want to try the pill or gel just quite yet.

46. Emily says:

I am 20 years old, and while I understand this is young to be having libido problems, I have noticed a huge decrease in a very short amount of time. I’ve been sexually active for the last 5 years and my libido was always intense. Up through my first year of college I could barely keep my hands off whatever guy I was dating. I have struggled with depression throughout my life but normally I come out on top and it has never affected my sex drive until a few months before I turned 19. I sunk into a really deep hole and my sex life took a pretty sharp downfall. Luckily I have been dating the same guy since I was 17 so he has been very supportive and caring. But we’ve both noticed how rapidly my desire has decreased over the last year. We went from having sex multiple times a day to practically every day to several times a week (like most couples who have been together for a long period of time), but over the past year our dry spells have spanned weeks and a one point we went just shy of 2 months without any sexual contact. The problem isn’t attraction, either. I can tell that I want to have sex in theory, but my body doesn’t seem to want to comply. When we have sex now I really have to psych myself up because my body is never in the mood. I don’t know much about how libido works and this seems like a knowledgeable site. I know my crazy sex drive is still inside of me because in my mind I feel the same, but my body just isn’t into sex anymore, which is understandably driving me crazy… Any advice?
    Thanks =)

• admin says:

Firstly, check with your doctor to see if there is anything else wrong medically which might be causing this. As you have mentioned, you have had issues with depression. Possibly that has taken over and needs some treatment. Having said that, there is a very good chance these supplements would work for you. You can try a combination of pills and gel which will correct any hormonal imbalances and re-ignite your sex drive in addition to making sex more enjoyable thereby encouraging you to want more.

47. catch-22 says:

For six months now I have been taking anti-depressants that vastly (and finally!) improve my life and well-being. Unfortunately, they also dampen my sex drive. I am still interested and capable, it’s just a lot more difficult. When not on medication I had a really high sex drive (but my life was a disaster) and I miss that feeling when desire just takes over everything. I really love my girlfriend and would like to share that with her, but coming off the medication is just not an option. Which product would you suggest I try first?

• admin says:

If your doctor allows, try a combination of hersolution pills with gel for sometime. In tandem, they might be able to counter the libido killing effects of anti-depressant pills.

48. Kym says:

I am 42 yrs old have had 3 children vaginally suffered from extremely terrible periods since 16. with 3rd child had emergent appendectomy at 32 weeks pregnant. 2 years ago had a trans vag hysterectomy. ended up with infection and 3 more surgeries losing one ovary and a whole summer in hospital. My Lobido is minus -50 have no desire whats so ever. Hubby of 19 years is Accepting of this but I am sure he is very bothered. Have no other health problems (that I know of) Gerd, smoker, all else is good. Are these pills truly something that would help me?

• admin says:

With such turbulent history, we cannot be sure if these pills would be able to reverse the adverse impact on your libido. Having said that, we have seen some very encouraging results with cases of multiple problems like yours so give it a try. You have nothing to lose. In worst case, if they don’t work you are covered by a reliable money back guarantee.

49. Sarah says:

I am 33 years old and have never had much of a sex drive. I am not on any medications and never have been. Would the pills help?

50. Jenni says:

I’m 54 and going through menapause, I am on hormonreplacement, and have been for nearly a year. My sex drive has deteriorated to basically non-existant. My husband and I have sex, but only when he initiates it. His sex drive is as strong as ever.I still enjoy sex when we have it and still orgsam.

• admin says:

Hersolution Pills have proved very effective in getting libido back in menopausal women. So feel confident that it will get your desire back as well.

We will never disclose, distribute or sell any personal information like Name and E-mail. We will never send any unsolicited e-mail to you. Your Name submitted below will be published on the website along with your comment/question but your e-mail will never be. You are not being subscribed to any form of communication from us.